The Website is operated by KURJERS Ltd., registration No 44103074131, Latvia, Europe.
- The Company/we/ourselves – ticdistribution.com;
- Party/Parties/Us – both the Client and The Company, or either the Client or the Company;
- The Client/you – the legal entity or a natural person who buys Goods from the Company;
- Goods – the articles to be supplied to the Client by the Company;
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or legal entity;
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data;
- Data subject – a natural person or legal entity whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Terms of Service
- The minimum order value is 400 EUR.
- Discounts apply based on order cart contents and the respective SUBTOTAL sum. For more information, please contact customer support.
- The Company reserves the right to ban the account of the Client who is selling retail products on their website at a price below the base price stated on the Website.
- The Company, to ensure maximum CORRECTNESS, QUALITY and TRANSPARENCY towards the Client, operates in the market with strict and efficient commercial ethical rules.
- The Company offers only authentic products in their original packaging, but the Company is not an official distributor of any brand on the offer.
- The Client is aware that the goods have not been purchased from the official distributors and assumes full responsibility for the trade in goods.
- The Company acts as an intermediary between the Client and the supplier of the items.
- Items are usually provided with their original manuals. It is up to the Client to check before buying that any specific languages are available for certain products. No returns are accepted due to missing languages in a manual.
- All returned products will be examined for possible damages or improper use.
- The Company reserves the right to request information regarding the Client, its true beneficiary, the origin of funds, as well as the submission of documents substantiating the provided details at any time. Based on the information received, the Company has the right not to provide any services without specifying the reason or may refrain from providing further services.
- The company has the right not to provide any services without specifying the reason or may refrain from providing further services.
- By placing an order through the Website, the Client warrants that it is legally capable of entering into binding contracts and the Client confirms that all transactions will be performed for its own benefit and that the interests of third parties are not represented in the transactions.
- Product prices on the Website exclude duties and taxes.
Payments are required in advance through accepted payment methods:
All orders must be paid within 4 (four) weeks time after receiving an order invoice otherwise the order will be canceled automatically.
If there are any changes required on an existing order, it can be done by contacting our team at email@example.com.
An extra service fee of 20 EUR is applied to each new request starting from the third request when it comes to changing the invoice after the order has been placed. This does not apply to changes related to the out-of-stock models.
An extra service fee of 20 EUR applies in case the Client requests a customized invoice. Any additional information for the customized invoice must be provided by the client.
An extra service fee applies to all special services required by the client. The price is pre-agreed and added to the invoice prior to the transfer of funds, and it may depend on the order volume, expenses for additional supplies, extra processing time, manpower needed, etc.
Freight Forwarding in the EU
If the Client has chosen to use the Freight Forwarding service provided by the company, an extra service fee applies. The delivery time depends on the country of destination, Standard or Express options available, etc.
If the Client has chosen the deposit system, the Company starts processing the order only when the 15% deposit calculated from the order TOTAL sum has been received. After the parcel is confirmed to have been received in the suppliers’ warehouse, the Company notifies the Client. The remaining payment of 85% must be transferred within 3 business days after the notification. The goods are sent to the destination address only after the remaining funds are received.
If the Client has not provided the transfer confirmation to the Company within 3 business days after the notification, the Company reserves the right to void the agreement. In this case, the initial 15% deposit is non-refundable.
All prices and/or offers on the Website and those circulated via the newsletter, chat, or email may vary and be available for limited periods only. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at the discretion of the Company.
Out of Stock (OOS) procedure
If any item or items ordered are not available, the Company offers 3 options to handle these cases in the quickest and most efficient manner:
- replacing OOS items with available models from the order;
- replacing OOS items with particular models specified by the client;
- the value of the OOS items is refunded as store credit.
OOS item replacements are subject to quantity and/or price in the order invoice.
Shipping and Customs
Orders are packaged and dispatched only after receiving the funds. Delays may be experienced while confirming the replacement list with the Client, executing special services, requests, etc.
We mostly use UPS, DHL, or FedEx. Depending on the delivery address, it’s possible to dispatch the parcels to other shipping companies.
A tracking number is provided for all orders once they are dispatched. Most direct shipments can be expected to arrive within 12 (twelve) business days after the transfer is received.
Delivery service costs depend on the delivery address, the weight, size, and quantity of the Goods, and the delivery service provider.
The Client acknowledges that, in certain cases, the delivery time specified by the Company may be extended due to, individual services, customs processes or global force majeure situations. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Client is responsible for customs clearance of the Goods upon their arrival, as well as the payment of all taxes and duties applicable to the goods in accordance with the law of the country of import. The Client waives all claims against the Company in this regard.
The Company cannot be held responsible for goods that do not arrive to the Client due to errors made by the Client when entering incorrect delivery address details. The Client must ensure all order details have been checked before confirming an order. The delivery address must be accessible to the courier drivers and, if no shipping instructions are left, the Client needs to ensure that someone is there to receive the package.
In the event that the order is lost and no shipping updates are provided within 60 days, the client qualifies for store credit, a replacement order, or a refund.
Warranty and Faulty Goods
The Company provides a 2 (two) year warranty for the Goods. The order number and the purchase invoice serve as proof of warranty with our company only.
If any item in your order is defective, we will replace the item or its defective parts, or refund the full purchase price from your invoice in the form of our store credit.
In the event of a refund in a store credit form, the goods must be returned to us and the shipping fee shall be the responsibility of the Client.
Regarding used items, replacement parts can be provided upon request. The Company reserves the right to determine, based on the evaluation, if and what parts are to be provided free of charge.
The client has the right to return the goods for any reason within 14 days after the order has been received.
The original shipping charges are non-refundable. The Client’s responsibility is to choose the return packaging that protects the merchandise so as not to incur any damage. The Company is not responsible for products that are damaged in transit during the return process. The value of the returned Goods is refunded as a store credit or via transfer.
The refund is executed within 14 days after receiving the returned items.
The item(s) must be unworn and in the same condition in which they were received. The items must be returned with all the original packaging, instructions, guarantee, and any extras unless agreed otherwise with the Company.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in Website and/or the Company’s literature;
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. The Client’s statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
The Client is solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs, and text available through the Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company.
The Company does not warrant that the service of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service, you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
The Company shall not be liable for any delays or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, epidemics, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Company considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract.
The failure by either Party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms of Service herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms of Service.
The Company takes feedback very seriously and aims to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
The Client can submit a written complaint via e-mail. The Client must detail all aspects of the complaint, the order number and the Client’s contact details, as well as provide the evident material, e.g., pictures, videos, or other documents supporting the complaint on the issue.
The complaint is reviewed within 7 (seven) business days and the Client is provided with a written response.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Data protection principles
When Processing Personal Data, the Company complies with the following principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds and we always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. Information about Processed Personal Data is available upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a period of time. Personal data shall not be stored for longer than needed.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The purpose of processing
The Personal Data concerning the Client is collected to allow the Company to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, traffic optimization and distribution, and platform services and hosting.
The Client can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
The services contained in this section enable the Company to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of the Client’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this application, prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected – Cookies and Usage Data.
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows this Application to distribute its content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Personal Data are processed depending on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Application and the Client’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain personal information are transferred.
Cloudflare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc. The way Cloudflare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this Application, i.e., communication between this Application and the Client’s browser, while also allowing analytical data from this Application to be collected.
Personal data the Company collects
The Clients e-mail address, name, billing address, delivery address, etc., – mainly information that is necessary for delivering the product/service or to enhance your customer experience with the Company. The Company saves the information the Client provides for the Client to be able to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, name and e-mail address.
Device information using the following technologies:
- Cookies – data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about Cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within the Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Further, this information is processed through WooCommerce (Automattic, Inc.) system, the invoice is generated and seen by a delivery company.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use Device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
In some cases, Personal Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal support, system administration) or external parties (third-party technical providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Company. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the Company.
How long do we retain your Personal Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users registered on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you place an order through this website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask to delete this information.
Cookies are retained for 12 months.
What rights do you have over your personal information?
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You can request your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by the Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in these Terms of Service will apply.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other parties’ websites that are linked to this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website & to read the privacy statements of these websites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this site or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to any third parties.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be subject to Latvian law.
The courts of Latvia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms of Service including orders for Goods.
All disagreements arising in connection with these Terms of Service shall be resolved through negotiations. If an agreement cannot be reached, conflicts shall be resolved in the court of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the procedures specified in legal acts.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to revise and amend these Terms of Service as it sees fit. The Client will be subject to these Terms of Service that are in force at the time that the Client orders the Goods from the Website.
If any changes to these Terms of Service is required to be made by law or governmental authority, the changes may apply to orders previously placed by the Client.
Through continued use of the Website the Client accepts any adjustments to these Terms of Service.
By approving these Terms of Service, the Client acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the provisions of the Latvian Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism and Proliferation Financing and Directive (EU) 2018/843 of the European Parliament and the Council, the Company may at any time request information regarding the origin of the funds used in the transactions, true beneficiaries etc., and require the submission of supporting documents. In case the Client does not provide the requested information, the Company has the right to suspend cooperation until the receipt of the necessary information and documents.
In accordance with Directive 2000/31 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 and the provisions of the Information Society Services Law, the Company is considered to be an intermediary service provider.
Last update: 21st of December 2022